The Terms and Conditions
All appointments require a refundable / redeemable booking deposit of £50 per person, with the exception of special promotions from time to time where the requirement is waived. For appointments at the weekends (Sat & Sun) and Groups of 4 or more people during the week (Mon-Fri), the deposit of £50 per person can only be redeemed against photographic images purchased on the day of viewing, this is due to the very high demand for weekend appointments. For appointments during the week (Mon-Fri) the deposit of £50 per person is fully refundable and can still be used towards any photographic images purchased on the day of the viewing. We allocate between 4-5 hours of studio time with some of the most talented creative staff in the industry to create beautiful photos for everyday people at affordable prices. This is a sign of good faith that you intend to keep any appointments you make with Southbank Studios. As you can imagine they are extremely busy professionals so we organize their schedule in advance based on the appointments in our diary.
All appointments are subject to the following:
• All Promotions Competitions and any Special Giveaways are for photographic sessions only and valued at £149 per person. Photographs and Digital Images are optional and available to purchase on the day.
• Where a client has not paid a deposit under a special promotion and either fails to give the required notice to change an appointment or fails to turn up to the appointment, then in those circumstances the normal deposit per person will become immediately due and payable and will be charged.
• Clients must be over 18.
• Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Please aim to arrive on time for your appointment, preferably 15 mins early.
• You are required to bring proof of ID and a minimum of 5 different outfit changes with you on the day of your appointment.
• If you need to change your appointment date please call our Bookings Office immediately on 0203 621 0300.
• We are happy to move your appointment once free of charge providing we are given at least 7 working days prior notice (£5 thereafter). Within 7 working days a new booking deposit will apply to each change. Should this happen your original booking deposit would then become a credit only to use towards images on the day of your appointment.
• Your deposit is non refundable if you or any participants do not bring a minimum of three outfits as well as complete the entire session; makeup, hairstyling, photography and viewing session.
• If your guest does not attend their appointment, that booking deposit will be used as a credit only towards photographs on the appointment day.
• There is no obligation to purchase any images.
• If you decide not to purchase any images and a refund of the deposit is due (see above) a request will be sent to our accounts department.
• Refunds will take approximately 5-7 working days to process. Please note refunds cannot be processed on the day of your appointment.
• Management has the right to refuse an appointment if you are late and it causes other appointments unnecessary delay, in these cases if you are more than 30mins late the deposit will become redeemable and only be able to be used towards any photographic images purchased on the day of the viewing.
• Appointments are valid for 2 months.
• In accordance with the Distance Selling Act appointments may be cancelled free of charge providing you call us immediately on 0203 621 0300 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by addressing it in writing to Southbank Studios, 56 Stamford St, Southbank, London SE1 9LX within 7 working days commencing the day after receiving confirmation of your booking.
All orders are tailored to each client’s own personal requests. Please ensure you are entirely happy with your order, as due to the special nature of our work once an order has been made there is no right to reduce, alter or cancel it in any way.
We provide complimentary retouching with selected packages. All retouching requests will be made during your viewing. While every effort will be made to ensure your complete satisfaction of retouched images, this is a free service and separate from your order made on the day.
All appointments must be confirmed at least 24 hours before your appointment. We will contact you by email, text and phone a few days prior to your appointment. Management reserves the right to withdraw our service for any unconfirmed appointments.
Please read through our terms and conditions carefully as refunds will only be processed providing all of our above terms and conditions are met. Unfortunately we do not offer any exceptions.
If you need to change your appointment date please our Bookings Office immediately on 0203 621 0300.
Southbank Photography Ltd (Reg No. 10408919) is trading as Southbank Studios. Registered business address is 27 Old Gloucester Street London WC1N 3AX. Registered in England & Wales.